CONNELLS Archives

October 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"J. Rios" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:49:19 -0400
Man I was at the cat's cradle show.  The only thing I didn't like about it
was there was no foosball table at the cradle.  Ziggys had a foosball table.
I was there with two dates, played foosball(my favorite game) and got
inebriated.  That rocked more then I could ever say.

At least at the cradle they played a lot of music and what was it two
encores.  I would have liked they'd finish off with Hat's Off.  As far as
being there in Greenville.  That's my Alma Mater so you know I will be
there. No Doubt.  When is there new album coming out Dede?? Whats the scoop
with that.

P.S. My best dude came down from New Jersey.  Shout out to Tony Runyon my
favorite Uncle Scam Employee!!!  He's a decent one out of the lot.