CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Dellinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:33:08 -0400
Dede, since getting in touch with Ed Morgan is proving difficult due to his
busy scheduling, do you think it would be possible to ask one of the Connells
themselves for an "unofficial" answer?  I don't mean as in "Well, Mike C.
said we could do it," but rather just asking a band member what he thinks Ed
would say.  That way, we may have an idea of what Ed Morgan is going to say
to you.

Isn't he also Son Volt's manager?  I think he is, but i don't have my Cds
with me right now to make sure.