CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 12:04:05 -0700
Wow....

I agree with Jeff that the crowd at Brick By Brick in san Diego was wild.
 It started out tame, but everyone ended up dancing, much to the delight
of the band.  And Doug was very pleased there was a disco ball spinning.
After the show, the place turned into a dance club, so my friend and I
stayed, and so did Peele, Doug, Steve, Jeremy (is that his name?  he's
SUCH a sweetheart!), Mike, and I think the tour manager.  The guys were
SO nice--they all graciously posed for pictures and talked to me for
hours.  I've met a lot of musicians before, but never have they been so
polite and so interested in their fans.  Doug kept thanking ME for coming
to the show and dancing.  And Peele even asked me for a ride to the
hotel!  I didn't want to leave, but my friend was tired.

Okay, enough babbling.  Go out and see this band!  And if you have a
chance to talk to Doug and Steve, tell them that Kris from Hawaii says
Aloha!

--kris  ;)

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are
breeding...."  --wank