CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Jung <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:28:18 -0700
I went to high school with a couple of guys from Everything.  Not that I
have any loyalties to them or anything.  Rip on them at will.  Just have
kind of followed their career over the years so it was pretty fun to see
their name pop up here.  What song was it?  Do you know?  Interestingly
enough, I think they've played some shows with the Connells.

Paul J.