CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:06:57 -0500
Okay, folks, one more time...

According to the reminder on LISTSERV commands sent out last
Feb. 19, in order to get off the Connells mailing list, send the
message

    UNSUB CONNELLS

or  UNSUBSCRIBE CONNELLS

(not both) to the following address:

**!! >> PLEASE NOTICE THE ADDRESS << !!** It is NOT the same address
you post messages to in order to have them read by other list members.
That address is:  [log in to unmask]

I think if you look very carefully, you will notice the difference
in the two addresses.

PLEASE, guys, when you get one of these command reminders, don't
just blow it off and then later complain because you can't figure
out how to get off the list. SAVE it. Keep it in a safe place. Print
it off and tape it to your forehead, if necessary. But please don't
make everybody else read your attempts to back out of the list because
you sent the wrong command to the wrong address.

Sorry to flame, but I had TWO messages in my box this morning from
people who couldn't figure out how to unsubscribe.