CONNELLS Archives

February 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
john hallett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 14:32:14 -0500
Hey Art,
  Depending on how big the tree is, if I only have to make three or four
tapes for people, I would be glad to held you organize.  Due to my course
load this semester I would be limited to the four or five tapes but if the
tree gets really big I would have to drop down to one of the leaves.
Please let me know when you want to get started. Judging from the
postings that I have seen it doesn't look like too many people are
interested. Hope to hear from you soon.

John