CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stacy Milo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:41:39 EDT
I'm posting a note for the first time to the list.  I have to say all of you
are great at sharing info. about shows, releases, etc.  Thanks.

I'd like some more info. on Ortley Beach if anyone can help.  What time do the
acts start and what time will The Connells go on?  I read in a posting this am
that their set will be about 50 minutes.  A day at the beach with The 'Nells,
what more could you ask for!  Is anyone from the list going and do you want to
meet somewhere?

Stacy, in the Poconos