CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jarratt Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 01:33:41 -0400
Since everyone is doing so much work on this cd project I am curious if
anyone has worked up any new chords for this project. I am not a very good
guitar player at all but but would love some new connells chords to screw
around with. preferably easier songs. I have everything off of arts web
page and harmony central. So if you got some time I would love to see some
new stuff posted. (as in anything that hasn't been previously posted here
or there).

thanks
jarratt