CONNELLS Archives

February 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 10:53:50 +0100
and what about Burden, Doing you, Spiral, Just like that, Slackjawed ???

to me, Waiting my turn is THE best Connells song, but who am I to say ?...

I don't have the first 2 CD's, bacause here in Belgium , it's nearly
impossible to get them...they now don't even have ring or W F & D anymore,
so...

Belgian opinion coming tru...