CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 10:46:14 -0400
[log in to unmask],Internet writes:
>Hey all....
> Don't know how long it's been out (as we get things up here an eternity
>after everyone else), but I picked up a new tvt sampler today at the
>local
>record store for about $5.99. Includes the guys doing "Pretty Rough."
>Will
>round out your collection, if nothing else.........
>-Erica

It's only been out about a ten days now Erica.

I've got 2 of these left... What's up with TVT always putting the album
versions of the songs on these sampler things?  I'd think more people
would go out of their way to buy it if they had demos or live tracks!

I have about 15 samplers from last fall with the album version
of "maybe" on it if anyone wants that.

Oh, both are free with $1.50 postage.

david smith
10499 Butterfield St. #13