CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 23:21:09 -0500
>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Caroline Bellach <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: darker days...
>
>> My Darker Days CD is white and has 9 tracks for about 27 minutes.  I
>> bought it for about $10 about 1 year ago.  Does your CD have a different
>> number of tracks for a different amount of time? I always assumed that my
>> CD was the normal one.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>I have the same one as Dan does! What? A color cover? Thats weird.....
>-=Caroline=-

Well,

Here's what my cd has on it...

Firstly, it's kind of a deep reddish colour, and on the front it just says
in white letters  THE CONNELLS DARKER DAYS,  and on the back it's got a
picture of them live somewhere, and beneath it the track list is:

1. Darker Days
2. Much Easier
3. 1934
4. Brighter Worlds
5. In My Head
6. Hats Off
7. Holding Pattern
8. Seven
9. Unspoken Words

Inside the sleeve it's got the track listing again, a picture of them live
and underneath it just says "The Connells live at the 40 Watt Club, Athens,
Georgia, May 1985", plus a few more pictures, and a photocopy of a Connells
Bio, handwritten on lined paper.

Does any of this sound familiar?