CONNELLS Archives

April 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eric Pare <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 20:04:36 -0400
  They, in fact, sent 5 stickers.  It was hidden under one of the box flaps.

   Digging through the Newsletters, I can't find any mention beyond March
1994 of the Video Compiliation.  It says: "Things are in the works right now,
so it will be a while...but hopefully soon!  The final version will include
several videos, live footage, and interview clips."  No guesses as to just
how soon "soon" is.  It's at least 13 months...we do know that much.
   Apparently there was also a video shot for "New Boy" a few months before
the single was released, bringing the count to 6.  (They also list the single
as being called "Blue Gremlin"...I guess that was just the working title.)

I've got one vote to wash and one wear the shirt out of the box.  Any more
opinions?

--Eric