CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dean Money <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:45:05 -0400
>I am a bit wrapped up in the holidays but if you send me a tape and postage,
>I will make the copies.  Is there anyone else who is have problems????

Art, I haven't heard from my vid branch-manager, either.  I thought he'd
get in contact with me.  I *think* (it's been a while, so I may not
remember correctly) that I sent him a message asking what I should do
on my end, but don't recall hearing from him.  Now I can't find my copy
of the tree, so I don't remember who my branch-mgr was...

Dean.

Dean Money
Information Solutions