CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:26:26 -0500
Hey folks!

I hope that many of you are catching the Connells!  I have not heard of a
single bad show this tour.  That is certainly a record that can compare to any
other band.  Well, I am going to be at the show in Columbus, Ohio at the
Newport Music Hall.  The Connells play at 9:30pm.  I'll be there with bells.
I am also conducting an interview with some of the band members for the web
page, us, and some music magazines that I write for in my spare time :-P at
5:30 after the sound check.

Does anyone have some questions that they would like to ask the band?  If so,
let me know and I will add them to my list.  Also, if you want to send the
band an e-mail greeting, send them to me and I will pass them to the band.  It
seems that the band really appreciates all of the support that we have given
them on the list, web page, and the letters and phone calls that we have made
requesting "Maybe!"  So, if you want to send a message for the band - send it
to my personal e-mail address ([log in to unmask]).

Finally, anyone know the way to the Newport music hall?  I haven't driven out
there since I saw Wilco play there some time ago.  I'll be coming from
southwest Ohio (I'll take I-70 heading east).  Any directions would be
appreciated.

Well, remember to call in those requests!

-Art

Art Jipson
Department of Sociology, Gerontology, and Anthropology
Upham Hall
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513-529-2637 (o)
513-529-2628 (d)
513-529-8525 (f)
Me:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson
NCSA:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/NCSA.htmlx
DEPT:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/DOSGA.htmlx
Connells:  http://miavx1.muohio.edu/~ajjipson/connells.htmlx
   "What goes wrong, your causing it." - J. Farrar