CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
eddy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:26:33 -0500
Hi!

I called the local modern rock station (KTBZ) here in Houston to
see if they had Crown in rotation yet or at least were playing it
on their new music show.  Alas, no.  Anyway, the DJ said he'd put
my request on the list they give the program director.  So, I
think that if more people call in and request it, maybe we could
get it on the air.

A little help?

Valkyrie

--
"Someone has to cut the cheese"--Crow T. Robot