CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Cain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 11:22:42 PDT
Guys,

At about 9:30 this morning, I sent a message to the listserv
with a suggestion about the non-Connells controversy, but
because of my employer's hideously malfunctioning mail server,
it looks like it still hasn't been delivered.  Anyway, by
the time it gets distributed now, it will be obsolete, so
please just take a deep breath and delete it without flaming
me.  :)  It may even go out days from now, but there's not much
I can do about it now except to avoid posting from that account
until they get all their ducks in a row (that's why I'm writing
from this alternate account).

Sorry,

Steve

P.S.  Now even Hotmail is acting up... this message may go
out twice...