CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 19:01:44 -0500
At 05:54 PM 2/14/97 PST, you wrote:
>greatly appreciate it seeing that the majority of this list seems to
>know the connells personally and i am just a measly fan.  Thanks

I think you have misinterpreted much of what has been said on the list.  It
is true that many of us have been fortunate enough to meet and speak with
the band, but I think there are very few of us who are really "friends
with" the band.  If you're lucky, you'll hang around after a show and get a
chance to talk to them for a few minutes.

just don't want you to feel left out or something.

kevin