CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kerri L Burnette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:31:19 -0400
Hey all,

Harborfest was VERY well attended (best ever they're saying) and so was
the concert.  IMHO the Connells should have played the main stage, there
was barely enough room for the crowd on the side.  The crowd was kinda
quiet, Doug kept inciting us ("Hey, where's the Tidewater I know?").  He
really enjoyed the Hooters girls :P

As far as the Great American Music Fest, I know that Little Richard is
also playing, maybe the Drifters, KC, maybe Chubby Checker.  Beth's
right--it's on the beach, spread out over several stages.  Even the big
acts are usually cheap.  Hope everyone enjoyed Norfolk!

Kerri

Kerri Burnette

"I'd rather die standing than live on my knees."  --Shania Twain

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]