CONNELLS Archives

April 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dede Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:10:51 -0700
I can't thank Cheryl enough for posting the address to the new,
improved Connells section of TVT's website.  Every one of you MUST go
there asap and check it out!  It is outstanding!  Again with the
address:
 http://www.tvtrecords.com/labels/tvt/connells/connells.html

I can't believe what an incredible job someone at TVT has done on
this.  Hey, maybe the guys are finally getting the respect that they
so richly deserve!

Also, my "little scheme" of e-mailing radio stations should be ready
to implement very soon.  I believe the promos get sent to the radio
stations in a couple of weeks; I'll have everything ready by then.

==

Dede
"Out of boredom/ I decided/ I'd get with it"--MCC