CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ryan C. Hayward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 16:36:15 -0500
> If I had to choose a 'worst song' I'd probably say Living In The Past,
> only because They didn't write it (and it's the only cover I know)! :)

Oh, but I disagree!  I think it's great that the Connells show that they
have some appreciation for Jethro Tull when most bands this day and age
are afraid to admit that they've ever heard of prog rock.  It's not
the greatest Tull song ever, but it's pretty darn good.

-Ryan
(still bitter that people snicker when he mentions Yes)