CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barry Summer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 08:07:21 -0500
Hi Eric,
I also like SET THE STAGE. Then again, I like MOST of the Connells.
Just wanted to throw in a tidbit about Scotty's Lament. That song was my
first exposure to the Connells, when I picked up a freebie 2 song EP
(Scotty's and If it Crumbles) given to me at a CMJ fest many years ago.

I liked these songs so much I immediately picked up the Boylan Heights
album. I liked the version on the EP better than the album version..kind
of a different tempo.
Take it easy.

Barry