CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Haramis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 13:45:43 -0400
>This started me thinking:  ya'll would not believe the number of
>people I know who are die-hard 'Nells fans whose spouse/significant
>other *hates* the band.  What is up with that?  Being unattached
>myself, I have no clue as to what drives such behaviours.  Any ideas?

Well, my girlfriend of 6+ years loves the band.  We spent our early college
years listening together.  She made a comment to me at the 9:30 Club show a
few weeks ago to the effect that seeing the band live again reminded her how
much she really liked the Connells and missed seeing the live on a more
regular basis.

John