CONNELLS Archives

October 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:13:52 -0400

<< I have also added a short concert from
 German TV that I received (after converting it from PAL), so believe me --
 your patience will be rewarded. >>

Hey Art,

Long time no hear, buddy. Glad to hear the video tree is up and coming, as
they say.

Is the German concert the one you got from me ? Just wonderin', as I would
need to pick up a copy of it if it's not. Mine was the one with The
Housemartins tacked onto the rear of the tape. I miss them, but the Beautiful
South holds me over.

Good to see you're back , Art.

Lee
listening to Belle & Sebastion
and reading about the Indians whipping the Marlins' ass last night. :) Go
Tribe !!