CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amy Kathleen Pitts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 00:53:51 -0400
Well, if you thought the Cleveland crowd was small there were maybe
thirty or forty at the show in Pontiac.  But it was fun, even though it was a
small crowd, got to talk to the guys.  Mike had some interesting feedback
when my friend told him how my roommate hit me when I would not take
"Motel" out of the cd player during one of our parties to play her
stuff.  He asked why I did not hit her back, and I should have punched
her right in the face!  (I did not think that would be fair, her being
drunk.  Plus, why aggravate an already bad situation?)  But anyway a
great show, no Winn- Dixie song, and I can not wait to see then in VA
again with a bigger crowd, if I ever get home...
                -Amy