CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mark Nater <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 23:52:21 -0500
>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Andrew Freck <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: The Gufs

>        As for The Connells. Isn't their new release due out in May? I'm
>getting impatient. :)
>
>- Drew

Hello.  I have been lurking for a few months, and I finally have something
to contribute.  Regarding the Connells new album, I emailed the webmaster
of the TVT website and asked about the release date about three weeks ago.
The reply was:  June.

If anybody out there has Tim Harper's email address, (or if you are
lurking, Tim)  I would appreciate that info.  Thanks.

Mark Nater             "There is such a fine line between stupid and
clever."
[log in to unmask]                                    -Spinal Tap
-