CONNELLS Archives

May 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bob Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 14:01:38 CDT
Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: A web page.
>
>Bob,
>
>I will send you several copies of the electronic digest that I used to put
>out.  Would that be of any interest for the page?  If so, I will start
>sending them.
>
>-Art
Art,

        That would be cool.  Before you send them though, mail me and
let me know how many there are.  I might have to set them up on
another account if there are too many, I might have to have you send
them to my other account.  Later.

Bob
Bob Jones                  The heart will break, yet brokenly live on.
[log in to unmask]                              --Lord Byron