CONNELLS Archives

March 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:13:23 EST
In a message dated 3/2/99 3:33:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Hey, all you people who wanted me to get them a copy, don't yell at
>  me!  I didn't buy mine, so I never made it to the record store.  Sorry.

I did pay for mine, but it wasn't from a retailer.....

There is this information on the cd:  "Distributed by Redeye, Inc. , PO Box
4821, Chapel Hill, NC 27515-4821, [log in to unmask]"  There's a website of
sorts at http://redeyeusa.com/

My capsule review:  It ain't a Connells album.  And if _brainjunk_ is the
metric for Connells-member's solo projects, then the Clifmen cd is the
antithesis of _brainjunk_.

Sincerely,
Cheryl

Welcoming further observations on this topic, exclusive of the usual comments
referencing my intelligence, weight, age, sanity, and place of residence.