CONNELLS Archives

September 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:20:35 -0500
> As of Wednesday, add the "Winn Dixie" commercial to your list of
> snippets of covers.

Ummm...I'm not sure about that.  Does this really count as a
cover, even a snippet of one?  It's not a clear issue.

Okay, guys, none of us have anything better to do.  Let's vote
on it.  Does an excerpt from a grocery chain commercial count as
a cover snippet?  Let me know your thoughts on the matter, via
private e-mail, please ([log in to unmask]).  Let's not make
life difficult for the list members who couldn't give a damn
either way.  In other words -- DON'T HIT THE "REPLY" BUTTON, just
type or cut-'n-paste the above address into a new message to me.

--Steve