CONNELLS Archives

August 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colin Law <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 22:09:43 -0700
in a word...boring.

I guess I was expecting crunching guitars and chiming melodies.  the album
is very sparse...lots of empty space.  all the tracks sound like filler to
me.  I think perhaps I have finally moved on past the Connells musical
window.  rats.

colin

Colin Law                |
[log in to unmask]    |         "They say that dreams always end"
http://slashmc.rice.edu/ |                            - Ian Curtis
Dept of Space Physics    |               "Dreams never end..."
Rice University          |                            - New Order
713-527-8750 x3531       |