CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Andrew Freck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 23:15:57 -0500
        I don't see how anyone could even consider knocking off Saturday
Night (USA). In my opinion, that's one of the best songs they've ever
written. And it is one of the very few that the entire band wrote together.

        As for my TOP FIVE Connells songs they would be...
5. Uninspired
4 . '74 - '75
3 . Scotty's Lament
1 . Hey You

        That's my list for the moment. It changes from week to week... So
if I were to say that I had a definite list, I would be lying. To tell you
the truth they do not have one song that I dislike. I also think George
is the most multi-talented and creative of the group. His songs become
instant favs for me. Can't wait to hear his solo album...

        Also... Members of my video tree...

        The tapes are being put in the mail TUESDAY (14th). I apologize
that this has taken so long but it's been impossible to make it to the
post office. I've got classes and work running neck and neck. Plus my car
died on me this week. HOWEVER! This is no excuse and the tapes will be on
their way as promised...

Andrew