CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 16:48:39 -0500
On Apr 22,  5:25pm, Dana McCall wrote:
> Subject: Re: The Brewery
> >
> > the directions from Duke are very simple....
> > take 40 East to Raleigh...take the signs to Wade Ave. when 40
> > splits...go through one light and take the second one...called Gorman
> > Street...once on Gorman, you will take the first light..Hillsborough
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^(a LEFT at)
>
> > Street...the Brewery is located on the right about 2-3 lights
> > down...it is right across from East Village, Caparells..
> >
> Correct. Make sure to take a left onto Hillsborough. The Brewery is
> BEFORE you reach NCSU's campus, and is about 1.5 carlengths from the street.

Even though I live nowhere near Raleigh (or even North Carolina, for
that matter), and thus cannot make it to this concert, I have to ask
about these directions...You take the signs to Wade Ave., but do you
turn on Wade Ave.? If so, which way? And which way do you turn on Gorman?

Sorry if I'm being anal, but I've tried to follow inexact directions
before with less-than-satisfactory results. I'd like to spare someone
else similar hassles, if possible.

Steve