CONNELLS Archives

April 1999

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stacee Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:32:47 -0600
Cheryl, I've seen these Blockbuster Video ads for "Curve", where they show
the whole trailer, along with the soundtrack listing at the end.  The
Connells are second on the list.   So yes Virginia, there is a soundtrack
(somewhere).      I for one would be real happy to have that on the new
album too, though.

Cheryl Wolf <[log in to unmask]> on 04/16/99 08:07:05 PM

Please respond to The Connells <[log in to unmask]>