CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 19:00:25 -0400

<< Does anyone know if the tape tree for the House of Blues show has
officially
 died?  If it has, are there any other live shows floating around similar to
 this that would be OK to distribute via a tape tree?  Let's get this thing
 going if we can.  I'll do whatever I can to help.>>

I dunno if it has officially died or not, but the recording over the WWW just
wasn't anywhere close to the one you all will get within a couple of weeks.
This is an entirely new tree . And when it's successful, as it will be, we
will then do another one if people are interested, and they will be.

<< Lee - Is the WEBU show that's going to be on the new tape tree in a
similar
 format (part acoustic) to the WNNX show? >>

No. It's a "rock show", as Dougie Mac would say. It's expression. It's the
same feeling we get when we hear "Winn Dixie, low prices, ...." . Please
don't flame me for that artistic rendering.