CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dan Heaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 15:56:06 -0500
Yes!Upside down is one of my favs off in my opinion their best album
Fun and Games.  The whole album is amazing from start to finish.  The
first 5 songs or so produce major chills!  It's my favorite album from
any band to listen to when I'm stressed.  It really takes your mind off
things.  Upside Down is one of the best songs.  BTW, what do people think
of "FIne Tuning"?  It's a CD-only track, and I think it's one of their best.

Dan