CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Geoffrey M Grike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:54:25 PST
For those of you who are going to the Philly show, do any of you think
you will be talking to any of the band members before the show.  I f so
could someone ask them to either play Too Gone, or Too High.  I've seen
them a couple times but i never heard either of these songs live.  I
also would like to hear another souvenir.  Now i know that they wont
play all these songs they probably wont play any but  if someone
mentions to them one of them then maybe ill get to hear one.  I would
greatly appreciate it seeing that the majority of this list seems to
know the connells personally and i am just a measly fan.  Thanks
Geoff Grike