CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Schillinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:08:27 -0500
Just got a CALL from Protix here in DC...they're the folks who handle
ticket sales for the 930 Club.  They called to tell me that Doug was sick
and that the show has been simply postponed.  They added they would call
nme when the gig had been rescheduled.

Instead of the Connnels playing Sat night, there will be a 3 bands for 3
bucks kind of thing (that's what I heard, at least).  The Odds...the band
that was going to open, are scheduled to be there.  I would still urge
everyone to go on down and check them out.  They are a SERIOUSLY AWESOME
band.  Truth be told, I was looking forward more to seeing the Odds than
the Connells.  Granted, I've seen the Connells three times and the Odds
zero times.

So, instead of moping about there be no Connells show, go and check out
The Odds.  They are WELL worth 3 stinking bucks.  At any rate, I'll be there.

- steve

Steve Schillinger                               [log in to unmask]
Web Site Engineer                                          [log in to unmask]
Potomac Interactive Corp.          http://chuck.acc-lab.american.edu/~steves
Arlington, VA
703-276-0181
http://www.picnet.com/