CONNELLS Archives

June 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Diana L Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:49:31 EDT
On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:43:45 -0500 "Thomas W. Florian"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I'm wondering why the talk about the tribute CD/record etc. was
>banished from the list.
>WHAT"S UP? Is it dead?

Thanks for your concern, Tom!  We took it off-list so everyone else
wouldn't get bored with it, but if ya'll want it back, I'm sure we can
oblige!  Right now, I'm still waiting for clearance from management.  I
know Ed is really busy and I'm trying not to get frustrated.  I talked to
him Tuesday and he said the whole idea was cool with the guys and he'd
find out who I needed to speak to at TVT.  Now, before anyone jumps the
gun....White Rhino (the 'Nells publishing company) belongs to TVT, so
yes, I will have to talk to them about it.  Kimberly has been inundated
with songs, I understand.  I think everyone needs to realize that this is
gonna take some time.  Please bear with us!  It will be well worth the
wait.  I'm getting advice from other musicians' lists who've done the
same sort of thing and they all agree that it just takes time.

Dede
"Out of boredom/I decided/I'd get with it....."-MCC