CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:32:55 -0600
Hi all,

I am 36, and have been listeining to them since I saw the video for Seven
on MTV in the summer of 1986 right when I started work on my Ph.D.

I will also check on the history buff question this weekend as I should be
seing the band in Denver tomorrow (only a 420 mile drive each way for the
pleasure of seeing the Connells).

I also am going to try for the Minneapolis and Kansas City shows in July
if anyone else from the list will be attending those shows, let me know.

Bill Cross

another mosh hater