CONNELLS Archives

October 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kevin Ring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 14:36:45 -0400
At 04:00 AM 10/23/96 GMT, you wrote:
>This is terrible news. I am at the University of South Carolina and
>have never seen the Connells live. I also do not know anyone at NCSU.
>Is there no way for me to see them? Are there any other concerts near
>Columbia for me to see.

I looked at the dates that I've got and I don't see one in SC and the
raleigh show is the last one in NC for this part of the tour.  Like I said,
I have several friends that are going and if we can get guest tickets,
we'll see what we can do about getting non-NCSU people from the list
tickets if they want to go...

I'll keep ya posted...

kevin

Kevin Ring -- [log in to unmask]
"You are more than the sum of what you consume" -- KMFDM