CONNELLS Archives

December 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 13:05:52 -0500
To S. Kelly Sears (and whoever else cares) -

I have not seen the 2X4 CD for quite some time either.  I know it has
been out of print for quite some time.  As I had it on album, I delayed
my purchase of it.

A guy in this group (WBACCUS, I think) has a great GCD homepage that has
a good deal of info.  I'd give you the address, but I'm at work.  Are you
out there, Mr. Baccus ?

On that vein, I have all GCD on vinyl and the latest, 'Flip Flop' on CD.
However, I am missing the 'Watusi Rodeo' EP.  Anyone know where I might
find it ?  I wouldn't mind 2X4 on CD either :) !

Brett