CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
William Cross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:38:42 -0700
Hi all,

Please put me down for the tape tree in whatever capacity is needed.

Some other bands to checkout that may be something like the Connells:

hollowbodies
Flame Idols
Cool Blue Halo
The Superfriendz
The Revelers

older bands unfortunately deceased

Dumptruck
Waxing Poetics
Big Star

None of these bands are all that close to the Connells who I have seen
referred to, in some fairly reputable sources,  as a mix between the
Smiths and REM, and having a vaguely Celtic melodic sense.  I think this
last comment may refer to Scottys Lament.

Bill Cross