CONNELLS Archives

June 1998

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
miles hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 13:53:48 -0400
hey gang,
sorry for those of you who tried to meet up downstairs between the
bands.  i was there from when the doors opened until i saw peele,
get up and go upstairs....that's when i realized my laminate was
tucked inside my shirt, so quite a few people that looked around
down there, wouldnt have reckognized me...

did manage to meet up with Andrea, Marc, and Jason, all from
the list.  It was a truly great show....started a little slow, but only
because they played 3 new ones and noone was familiar with
them yet.

BTW, a few months back we had a poll from list members about
everybody's favorite songs, and "motel" got the overwhelming
number of votes as people's least favorite.  Well it has always
been one of my favorites, and was happy to see it was the
song that got the biggest reaction all night, or maybe a close second.
Everyone seemed to be bopping up and down.

Looking forward to the next time.

david