CONNELLS Archives

January 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Darin Janecek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:20:24 -0600
The radio station that I listen to in Illinois (WCBR 92.7) had the new
George Huntley CD as one of its features this morning.  I was able to
hear "Honestly" during my drive in to work.  It was a very good song.
Very mellow as mentioned by Ryan, but also very good.

The DJ mentioned that it was available now, can anyone confirm this???

>>> Ryan C. Hayward <[log in to unmask]> 01/24/96
08:28pm >>>
-
Hey everyone,
        Just wanted to let you know that I got my hands on a copy of
George Huntley's new solo album.  I've only really listened to it once, but
it sounds pretty good.  Definitely more mellow, as people have been
saying, but I still liked it a lot.  I'll have to listen to it more before I can
 pass
any further judgments though.

Ryan Hayward [log in to unmask]