CONNELLS Archives

February 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DAVID J GILL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 1997 21:24:26 +0000
I just checked ticket master and noticed that the connells are playing
the Boathouse on Saturday April 26 and tickets are ten bucks.  I copied
the actual listing because I thought you all might get a kick out of the
no crowd surfing. That may sound really extreme given the atmosphere
most of you are used to seeing them in but at the boathouse it has been
happening for years and I just can't see it not happening.  But I guess
after there last showing at the Boathouse to many preteens must have
gotten hurt. Just thought I would let you about the show.

                        CELLAR DOOR PRESENTS
                THE CONNELLS
            WITH A SPECIAL GUEST
                THE BOATHOUSE