CONNELLS Archives

July 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joseph Bento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 21:59:45 -0700
>Sender:       The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Jipson Art <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      FW: Contribution to Boylan Heights
>
>just wondering one thing. Everytime I'm on IRC I start this channel called
>#Connells, but no one hardly ever joins? Well, it isn't surprising that the
>meeting isn't flooded with people. But I consider it as strange that no one
>of
>the other "fans" joins.

What a wonderful idea!  Which IRC network would (should) we plan on using?
EFNet, Undernet, etc...?
Also, let's plan a timeframe (in GMT) of when and where we'd meet.

Here in California, we seem to hear so little of the Connells.  Every CD I
have but Boylan Heights had to be special ordered at the record store...
It'd be great to talk with others.

Regards,
-Joe