CONNELLS Archives

August 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lee Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 15:33:47 -0400
I have almost finished with the Connells Covers Tape. Here's how it looks so
far:

Side A: Love & Mercy, Winn Dixie, Rocketman, Angel from Montgomery, Living in
the Past, Sweet Child o' Mine, Magnet & Steel, Play With Fire, 18, Brown Eyed
Handsome Man, For What It's Worth ( medley ), Knocking on Heavens Door, The
Backyard, Marie's the Name , Mandy, Locomotive Breath.

Side B: Don't Bring Me Down, I Got You, Here Comes My Baby, Rio, Sweet
Caroline, Brandy ( Doug sings with Satellite Boyfriend ), Thorn In My Side,
Rocky Mountain Time, Wanted Dead or Alive, Aimee, Oh Dana, Speed Racer, Under
The Boardwalk, Night Moves.

We will use the same branches as we did on the last audio tape tree.
Branches, in case you want to skip this one, please let me know.

Otherwise, if you want in on this one, please let me know, and we will get
the ball rolling.

Lee
http://members.aol.com/Lrbcoll/connells.index.html