CONNELLS Archives

October 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 09:26:50 -0400
I'm in the same boat as Drew.  ANy way I can get into theis.  I could buy
a couple of blank tapes or something.
JOn

>        A long while back I recall seeing some swapping of Connells
>videos. I regret to say that I am the only human on earth who doesn't
>have cable and have never seen a Connells video. I am aware that there
>are videos for Seven some other Darker Days and Boylan Heights,
>Something to Say, One Simple Word, and some for Ring. Is there ANY WAY in
>Hades that I could get a hold of all of these videos from somebody? It
>would be greatly appreciated. And isn't that enough? :D
>
>The Drew
>

>Andrew,
>
>The video tape tree hasa not been completed yet.  I am still waiting for some
>stuff from TVT.  Consider yourself on the tape tree.
>
>-Art

Jonathon S. Epstein
Department of Sociology                  "When you're farming
Wake Forest University                    humble pigs, how
Winston Salem,  North Carolina 27109      far apart do you
(910)759-5447                             plant them?"
[log in to unmask]                               Pinky