CONNELLS Archives

November 1995

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrienne Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 01:31:02 -0500
Hello!

Ok, it's time to get this x-mas tree going..... it's 12:30am and I'm not
going to sleep until it's done.....!

Here's a list of everyone who's gotten their info to me, and if you sent
something to me and you're not listed here, please let me know right away,
because it wasn't intentional and we can figure something brilliant out I'm
sure...  Also, if you're listed here and you don't get a name within a bunch
of hours, or hear from me otherwise, let me know!!!!

Tom
Kathleen
Jenny
Catherine
Gretchen
Dan
Danny
Jay
Amy
Laura
Kelly
Kevin
Andrew
Andrew F.
Suzanne
Dana
Winston
Brian
Dean
Karm

Seeing as I've got a bunch of mail to get out, excuse the shortness of the
mail I'll be sending out with the info on it... I'm just going to send the
name, address and list to you and nothing else in the note... not to be
rude, but I'm just sooooo tired today!

Ok. that about does it....until later,
Adrienne