CONNELLS Archives

April 1996

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 20:28:52 -0500
Hi all--

I just wanted to spread the word now that there is, in the works, a FREE
Connells concert on Friday, April 19 at George Mason University, Fairfax,
VA, on the main quad.  The time is TBA, but the rumor is that it will start
 around 5
pm.  This isn't a joke!  We have an annual spirit day known as Mason Day,
and I suggested to the person in charge of bands that they check out the
Connells.  The contract was just signed the other day.  I will let you
know more as details become available, but the concert will definitely be
FREE!  Awesome or what?  If you want directions to the GMU campus, please
email me privately at [log in to unmask]

Kerri Burnette
[log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]