CONNELLS Archives

May 1997

CONNELLS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kimberly Mitman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Connells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 11:36:46 -0400
Hey all.  I, too, think that this is a wonderful idea (way to go, Dede!!),
and would love to be involved in some way.  The problem with that is that I
absolutely CAN NOT sing at all (just ask the people who sit next to me in
church) and I can't play an instrument (though I am currently learning the
trumpet and hope to someday be able to play the background of "Over There").
 Anyway, I have nothing musically to contribute, and it sounds like the
burning of the CDs has been taken care of.  If there is anything else at all
that I can do with my limited abilities, I would love to volunteer.
Kimberly :}